Client Success Specialist position opening
Piestar is seeking a full-time Client Success Specialist to join our team.
Piestar provides software for collaborative research programs at universities, worldwide. The successful candidate will work closely with these programs to provide technical support and ensure overall client success with our software and service.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supported program personnel and key client contacts.
- Respond to First Level Support tickets in Groove.
- Provide Piestar RFx and DPx support via email, phone, and in-person meetings.
- Assist with requirements gathering for new and existing clients.
- Submit collected requirements to Software Team and keep on track of client delivery.
- Liaise with Software Team to prioritize feature requests.
- Assist with new client implementation and onboarding process.
- Schedule new client onboarding meetings and training sessions.
- Assist with documenting Piestar internal and external processes.
- Document User Stories.
- Develop and enhance internal training materials, as applicable.
- Develop and enhance client training materials, as applicable.
- Assist with the development of internal and client facing dashboards.
- Research and understand client funding agency structures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information well to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to follow through on client discussions, projected delivery dates, and outstanding requests.
- Ability to work in diverse and changing environments.
- Enjoys interacting with people.
Desired Experience and Education Requirements:
- Successful candidate will possess a minimum of a BA or BS degree.
- Experience providing client support or client care.
- Familiarity with university research environments highly desirable.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience with grant writing helpful.
Please apply by sending a letter of interest (cover letter), résumé or CV, and a list of 3 professional references to Kathy Olds at email@example.com.