Web Developer (Part-Time)
(Onsite, no remote, no Visa sponsoring)
Piestar is seeking a part-time Web Developer to join our team and work at least 20 hours per week.
The ideal candidate for this position is a K-State student with a passion for computer programming and a strong desire to learn about the latest advancements in technology.
Our web development team is responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle, from requirements-gathering, design, coding, testing and deployment on Linux-based servers.
Piestar offers a fast-paced environment to improve every aspect of your professional career. You will work alongside our experienced web developers and quickly learn industry best practices for software development; such as source-control (git), issue-tracking, automated software builds and deployment, test-driven development, and much more.
Our Web Developers:
- Plan, build, and test new/existing system features in collaboration with our team.
- Learn best practices and the latest tools in web application development.L
- Gain professional development with real-world experience.
We’re looking for:
- K-State students with a passion for programming and technology
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Coachable with a desire to learn new skills and concepts
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- UI/UX design skills are preferred, but not required.
- New high-end laptop, adjustable standing desk, and a DX Racer chair
- Nicely finished private office in downtown Manhattan, KS
- Exercise room and foosball table
- Coffee/tea provided as well as a weekly staff lunch
- Professional development opportunities
- Vast opportunity for career and compensation growth
- Fun team of full-time and part-time developers
Please apply by sending a letter of interest (cover letter), résumé or CV, along with a list of 3 references to Ben Kohl at email@example.com.
Piestar, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.