Piestar is currently seeking part-time Web Developers
to join our new internship program.
The ideal candidate for this position is a student at K-State with a passion for computer programming and a strong desire to learn about the latest advancements in technology.
Our web development team is responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle, from requirements-gathering, design, coding, testing and deployment on Linux-based servers.
Piestar offers a fast-paced environment to improve every aspect of your professional career. You will work alongside our experienced web developers and quickly learn industry best practices for software development; such as source-control (git), issue-tracking (Kanban), automated software builds and deployment, test-driven development, and much more.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, build, and test new and existing system features in collaboration with our team.
- Learn best practices and the latest tools in web application development.
- Fast-track your professional development with real-world experience.
Who We’re Looking For
- K-State students with a passion for programming and technology.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Coachable with a desire to learn new skills and concepts.
- Analytical with strong attention to detail.
Please apply by sending a letter of interest (cover letter) and résumé to Ben Kohl at firstname.lastname@example.org.