Program Technical Support Specialist position opening
Piestar is seeking a full-time Program Technical Support Specialist to join our team.
Piestar provides software for collaborative research programs at universities, worldwide. The successful candidate will work closely with these programs to provide technical support and ensure overall client success with our software and service.
We offer you…
Piestar, Inc. is a software company that consists of a team of trusted experts providing research management solutions with customized data & project management, monitoring & evaluation, application & proposal review, and reporting systems for collaborative research programs.
We take pride in providing competitive benefits and 401(k) packages. This, combined with a strong work-life balance, has enabled us to have a high staff retention rate in our industry, which results in increased trust from our clients.
We expect you to…
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supported program personnel and key client contacts.
- Respond to First Level Support tickets in Groove.
- Provide Piestar RFx and DPx support via email, phone, and in-person meetings.
- Assist with requirements gathering for new and existing clients.
- Submit collected requirements to Software Team and keep on track of client delivery.
- Liaise with Software Team to prioritize feature requests.
- Assist with new client implementation and onboarding process.
- Schedule new client onboarding meetings and training sessions.
- Assist with documenting Piestar internal and external processes.
- Document User Stories.
- Develop and enhance internal training materials, as applicable.
- Develop and enhance client training materials, as applicable.
- Assist with the development of internal and client facing dashboards.
- Research and understand client funding agency structures.
What you will need to succeed…
- Successful candidates will possess a minimum of a BA or BS degree.
- Experience providing client support and care.
- Familiarity with university research environments is highly desirable.
- Experience in technical writing.
- Experience with grant writing is helpful.
Please apply by sending a letter of interest (cover letter), résumé or CV, and a list of 3 professional references to Kathy Olds at firstname.lastname@example.org.